freedom english
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the friendship

+3
vivianamarcelacardonazulu
danielamolinarestrepo4d
Admin
7 posters

Go down

the friendship Empty the friendship

Post  Admin Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 pm

What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies" - Aristotle

True friendship is perhaps the only relation that survives the trials and tribulations of time and remains unconditional. A unique blend of affection, loyalty, love, respect, trust and loads of fun is perhaps what describes the true meaning of friendship. Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship. To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

Admin
Admin

https://freedomenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the friendship Empty Re: the friendship

Post  danielamolinarestrepo4d Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 am

con base en el texto para mi la amistad es algo que se debe llevar con transparencia, con sinceridad, tolerancia y mucho respeto. Un beso bye What a Face lol! afro Shocked Twisted Evil

danielamolinarestrepo4d

Back to top Go down

Post  vivianamarcelacardonazulu Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:09 am

For me friendship is very difisil to find, if you find it treasure it and keep it. see you soon
cyclops clown Rolling Eyes Like a Star @ heaven Embarassed

vivianamarcelacardonazulu

Back to top Go down

Post  danielamolinarestrepo4d Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:11 am

based on the text for my friendship is something you should take with transparency, honesty, tolerance and much respect. A kiss bye
Like a Star @ heaven Idea lol! afro

danielamolinarestrepo4d

Back to top Go down

Post  danielamolinarestrepo4d Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:12 am

based on the text for my friendship is something you should take with transparency, honesty, tolerance and much respect. A kiss bye
No clown silent Embarassed

danielamolinarestrepo4d

Back to top Go down

Post  danielamolinarestrepo4d Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 am

I also think that friendships have to know them choose, because there are friendships that lead to destruction ... thanks affraid pig bounce Sleep

danielamolinarestrepo4d

Back to top Go down

Post  wildersonmolinaalzate4d Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:34 pm

pra my Friendship is given at different stages of life. The friendship is born when people find common concerns. There are friendships that are born within minutes of relationships and others that take years to do so. True friendship lasts a lifetime lol! att:wildersonmolinaalzate4d
wildersonmolinaalzate4d
wildersonmolinaalzate4d

Back to top Go down

Post  clara villada 3d Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:00 pm

There are special friends in quotes but sincere friendship, faithful, unconditional, full of love, support and sincerity alone gives us our heavenly father Laughing

clara villada 3d

Back to top Go down

Post  patriciacanorojas4d Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:45 am

the text invites us Apensen is actually better than true friendship, where there should be no envy, nor ucho hipocrecia or less selfishness, we must treat with respect and love, everyone in life nesecita a friendship as we pointed out the text .

In summary the text is very productive helps us know how we think and be with our friends

patriciacanorojas4d

Back to top Go down

Post  Erlignehoyos Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 am

I think that the one who should find a friend has gained a lottery

Erlignehoyos

Back to top Go down

Post  patriciacanorojas4d Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:56 am

I agree with the text of friendship, since a good friend is a unique experience, because we know that keep me someone I can trust to tell what happens to us every day and know that a friend is an unqualified support in the yes most difficult moments we like someone to share those great victories and achievements and is someone for whom we are ready at the time for support and affection. friendship is the greatest gift that life can provide.

patriciacanorojas4d

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum